Become a Lexus T-TEN student with our
Technician Tuition Assistance Program!
This program not only pays up to $10,000 toward your education, but it also allows you to sharpen skills and boost your career with more income. If you have a passion for Lexus engines and want a career, not just a job, then we want to hear from you!
Why Work at Performance Lexus RiverCenter?
Performance Automotive has been family-owned and operating for nearly 50 years. Over the past half century, we’ve provided a fantastic work environment for thousands of trained technicians and mechanics! We offer an extremely aggressive compensation package for our service technicians, because we believe in our team and want to see you succeed each and every day!
Employee Benefits Include:
- Extremely Competitive, Experience-based Compensation Plans
- Paid Vacation
- 401k Retirement Plan with a Generous Company Match
- Medical Insurance
- HSA and/or FSA Plans
- Dental and Vision Care
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts on Vehicles, Service and Parts
- Technician Tuition Assistance Program
What to Expect as an Automotive Service Technician
- Diagnose and repair brake, exhaust, fuel ignition, and electrical systems
- Perform suspension and alignment repairs
- Sufficiently explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to your Service Advisor
- Be prepared to review needed repairs and test drive with customer as requested
- Constantly learning new technical information and techniques through formal training to keep up with rapidly changing automotive technology
- Coaching and mentoring newer Technicians to build stronger teams
- Maintain an organized and neat service bay
Automotive Service Technician Additional Qualifications
- High school diploma/GED required
- Prefer FCA Certifications but not required
- Basic computer literacy required
- Good driving record
- Required to pass a drug screening